Recent Tweets

26 Mar 2013

Online Dental Hygiene Instrumentation Videos



Am I ever glad to see this!  Since I have recently started instructing clinical dental hygiene, I have been looking for high quality instructional videos on instrumentation. 

The videos offered by Pattison Institute are exceptional and I am confident that adding this educational resource will be valued by both student and instructor.
 
I listened to Anna M. Pattison speak at a Dental Hygiene Course in Banff, Alberta several years ago and she was an engaging and highly reputable speaker (internationally recognized speaker on Advanced Periodontal Instrumentation).  She is a dental hygiene educator at University of North Carolina, has co-authored the textbook Periodontal Instrumentation: A Clinical Manual and has also contributed to Glickman's and Carranza's Clinical Periodontology.  You can visit the Pattison Institute website at: https://www.pattisoninstitute.com/


2 comments:

Tanya Allen said...

This is a great resource Loni, I hope to be able to use this website someday in my teaching future. I looked for a teaching video on YouTube last year, but the only one I found was totally ancient, with scaling being performed on a live patient and with no gloves - aaaarrggghh! So this is one giant improvement. Thanks for sharing :0)

Unknown said...

Great post. This article is really very interesting and effective. I think its must be helpful and informative for our health. Thanks for sharing your nice post about health.
emergency dental clinic Manhattan NY
Emergency dental services Manhattan NY
24 hour emergency dental office Manhattan NY
Emergency Dentist Manhattan NY
24 hour emergency dentist Manhattan NY